Code Of Conduct For Students
- Students must wear neat and clean uniform of defined pattern only.
- Students must be in the school 10 minutes before opening of the school.
- At the first bell students must take their place in a line in silence. During assembly, absolute silence must be maintained.
- While going up and down the staircase, student must walk in single line and keep to the left.
- Students must always be polite to teacher, visitors and other staff member. They must always obey their teachers.
- Students must use the dustbins for waste paper and other garbage..
- Students must speak in English while they are in the school.
- Disfiguring / damaging of School property.
- Smoking in/around school premises.
- No students will be involved in ragging. Ragging is an act wherein senior students use the fact of being senior to ill-treat their juniors and put them through an unacceptable level of discomfort and disturbance. These acts may include physical and psychological assault or threat (intimidation) or use of force or any mode of restriction, or demanding the status, dignity and honour of junior students or subjecting them mockery and acts that affect their self respect or use of abusive language and aggressive, vulgar and indecent behaviour with the junior.