- The student must behave nicely with their companions and show respect towards teachers, staff of the school.
- Students must maintain discipline of the school strictly. They must maintain silence in and around school campus and speak in a low voice. They should never be found violating school rules.
- For long absence from school, prior permission must be taken from the Principal in writing. For every absence, the students should briefly note down the reason in their diary book duly signed by their parents. Before rejoining the school after a long absence of leave, he/she must first meet the Principal and submit the application. Grant of leave is absolutely at the Principal’s discretion. Leave shall not be granted unless the reason is found genuine.
- No student is allowed to leave school premises during school hours without a prior written application from the parents/ guardians stating the genuine reason.
- Students must come neat and tidy in their proper school uniform.
- No student should bring any book, magazine or any other objectionable article in the school that are against school discipline.
- Every student must treat school property with care. Any damage caused to school property has to be made good by them.
- Students are to maintain classroom discipline. They should listen to the monitor when teacher is not present in the class.
- Prefects and Monitor are to perform their duties and responsibilities with utmost sincerity. Any disturbing situation that they find out must be brought to the immediate notice of the Principal. All students must co-operate and obey them.
- Every student must carry his/her duty and obey the orders given to them by the House teacher of their respective Houses.
- Each and every student must be present in every programme or school function. Without prior application for leave (from parent/authorized guardian) no one will remain absent in any of the school events.
- Parents/Authorized Guardians are not allowed to see their children during school hours except in cases of an emergency for which permission must be sought from the principal.
News & Updates